Okay, I’ve been to nearly 400 events this past year. I didn’t eat at all of them, but I’ve had my share of food “tastings” from cruise ships to 5 star restaurants to private home parties with some of the TOP chefs in the country.
Last Friday night this simple warmed dip took me and everyone at a small office party by storm! It is one of the most delicious and addicting foods I’ve had in a long, long time. This tastes like hot chicken wings, but without the mess. It is irresistible and perfect for any gathering. Serve it with club crackers or tortilla chips (or both). I don’t even eat hot spicy foods and I just LOVED this! It was just enough, but not too much “heat” for me. Try it- you will love it!
Great for holiday parties!
Chicken Wing Dip
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended. Mix in the Ranch dressing, chicken, and Cheddar cheese. Spread into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. If oil collects on the top, dab it off using a paper towel.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips and club crackers
Hope you enjoy- Merry Christmas!