Guys, guys, guys… Flowers? Chocolates? Really? Okay, sure. Why not? But in addition to the usual, why not take it to the next level?
If you want to really reach a woman’s heart let her know that you understand (and are paying attention) to what she loves. Don’t try to “reinvent the wheel” when it comes to getting her a present. Don’t risk it! Instead, take what you KNOW she likes and repackage it.
Here are just a few ideas to get you thinking…
- Put her favorite songs on a new iPod that is for her bedside or for working out or for whatever she does for her “me time”.
- Take her favorite photos and place them beautifully in a nice album. Take her to a special and picturesque place where you can give it to her AND take some new photos of the both of you to add to the last page of the album.
- Surprise her by telling her you’re taking her out on a date then surprise her with her favorite restaurant’s food delivered (or picked up for home) and have dinner in front of her favorite movie (DVD) on TV for an “at home” date night.
- Find her favorite pair of shoes that are worn out and have them refinished at a shoe repair shop. Present them to her along with a night out for her to break them in all over again.
- Set up an appointment at the counter of her favorite cosmetics at Nieman Marcus (or similar) for a makeover and the purchase of all new makeup. Bring wine and cheese in a small cooler when you take her. Make it special (and be prepared for the sticker shock of what good makeup really costs!)
- Her favorite restaurant and meal? Learn how to make it and surprise her by cooking it at home. Even a bad attempt will be appreciated. Make your dining area look like the restaurant. Type up a menu. Dress like a waiter. Make it fun!
- Fly in her best friend that she hasn’t seen in a long time for a visit with her. Nothing is more appreciated than you arranging time for her with a missed friend. Give THEM a night out (without you) at a hotel so then can “girl talk” and catch up.
- Many women love a good massage. If you really want to treat her have the masseuse come to your home. Secretly set up a room at home to look like a spa room. There is nothing greater than getting a massage and not having to get in a car to drive home.
These are just some suggestions. Think about the things she loves the most. The places she likes. Then, repackage them in an unexpected way.
Give gifts that are from the heart and not the wallet. These are the gift’s that will capture her heart and that she’ll tell her friends about for years…
About the Author: David Hira is both an entertainer and a keynote motivational speaker. David connects people’s heads to their hearts and has them care about any job or task that is before them. Learn more about David at www.DavidHira.com